Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gen 1 - Week 2

On Monday, I finally got the promotion that I talked about last week.  Monday was also our wedding day.  Both Jeff and I decided the quicker, the better.  It was a small gathering, but a great party.  We exchanged rings,



Then we kissed and we were married.

We had a great buffet and a friend brought his guitar for entertainment.  It was a great party and everyone had a wonderful time.



Even though both of us were exhausted, we even had a wedding night to remember.

For the rest of the week, we both were working hard and we liked working together.  The best part was coming home to each other.  Jeff has even started a couple of hobbies, gardening and fishing.





This weekend, we have been enjoying each others company and sticking close to home.  Plus I have not been feeling too well on Saturday, so I did not want to go anywhere.  On Sunday I found out why I was sick the day before.  I am pregnant!  Today is also Jeff's birthday, so he was extra happy when he learned we were going to have a baby.

Now that I am pregnant, I thought there is no reason that I could not be a sexy mama.

Since we both want a boy, I started to eat apples.  I heard that eating apples helps to produce a boy.  I don't know if that is true, so we shall see.

That evening Jeff turned into an elder.  I still think he looks handsome and I know he will be a great daddy.

Next week, I should have pictures of our newest member of our family!  I cannot wait!  Talk to you soon.



2 comments:

  1. Hurray for a new generation! Can't wait to see what the baby looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she wasted no time getting married and getting pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete