Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Generation 1 - Julie

Hello!  I am Julie Summers, ready to start my new adventure in a new town.  Here I am in front of my new house.  There is not very much furniture there yet, but I am ready to get started.



My first step was to get a job.  Ever since I was little, I wanted a job in Politics.  So, after high school I left my very small town and came here to Barnacle Bay.  This town is a lot bigger then the one I left!  I did not imagine that I would find a place to live right across the street from City Hall.  Now I can walk to work.  I was so excited to get the job.  I just stood outside thinking of my political future and admiring the columns that framed City Hall.






I was not sure what to do next, so I decided to brush up on my history where I met my first locals.





Since I did not start work until tomorrow, I decided to go to the local gym and work out.  But since all of the machines were full, I thought swimming would be great.  I love to swim and was on the swim team in high school.  A good workout always boosts my spirits.  Don't I look good in my new swimsuit?





I am really excited to start my new job tomorrow.  I will let you know how it goes!

[Author's notes] :  This is the Wishey founder that I started with on my laptop.  I guess I had a preminition because I had forgotten that I downloaded her on my other computer also.  Now everyone will be able to share Julie's life.  I just hope her romances goes a lot better then the last time.

Her traits are:  Family Oriented, Hopeless Romantic, Ambitious, Great Kisser and Bookworm


1 comment:

  1. i spy a few familiar sims - lol - nice start can't wait to see how Julie gets on :)

    ReplyDelete